satyaakam goswami

غير مقروءة،
28‏/11‏/2011، 2:37:09 م28‏/11‏/2011
إلى khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
its pretty straight forward it already been done check out these examples http://c3diabetes-t1.appspot.com/ and fossacademy.org

you can check out the source locally make changes  and host it on appspot .

-Satya

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 1:16 AM, Ivo Seeba <ivos...@gmail.com> wrote:
2). developing an own version of KA.

2011/11/25 satyaakam goswami <saty...@gmail.com>
On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Ivo Seeba <ivos...@gmail.com> wrote:
..but i mean that can be change with other people. I've no money for buing an own server computer. I've only an small laptop.

ok let me ask you these question what is that you want

1) contribute code to Khanacademy ?
2) want to use Khanacademy code and develop something of own ?

-Satya

تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.
تم حذف الرسالة.

Nath

غير مقروءة،
11‏/12‏/2011، 2:02:23 م11‏/12‏/2011
إلى khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
Ivo,

It sounds like it may be worth spending a little time learning Google App Engine first, before attempting to deploy / host a site as complex as the Khan Academy.  I know from my own experience that taking some time to become familiar with the GAE (which the site is built upon) paid dividends when I wanted to start playing things :-).  It will definitely help you to figure out how Python, Django, GAE and Khan source code interact.

There are some great videos to get you started - take a look in the google developers youtube channel:

Hope this helps a little!
Nath
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب