Same student, different coaches

andrew martin

May 19, 2013, 4:10:04 PM5/19/13
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

For those who have spent more time with the API than I -- take the following situation:

Jane Smith has two coaches - Mr. 5th Grade teacher and Ms. 6th Grade teacher.

If you iterate over everyone in `/api/v1/user/students` for Mr. 5th Grade teacher and store the responses to `/user`' for each student, and then do the same for Ms. 6th Grade teacher, is there any reason that the value of , say, `badge_counts` should ever disagree?

Thanks!

grakker

May 21, 2013, 2:58:30 AM5/21/13
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
It shouldn't. I seem to have inconsistent results just running reports for myself though.

andrew martin