最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

donat...@gmail.com

未読、
2017/05/15 6:15:262017/05/15
To: Keras-users

Hi, I have a problem with my dataset. I have to make a classifier, but for each class, I have a set of information to analyze. I put an example in image. I want to use a CNN for solve this problem, but I don't know if is possible use it. Thanks for the answer

Peter Figliozzi

未読、
2017/05/15 11:09:342017/05/15
To: donat...@gmail.com、Keras-users
Please tell us what kind of data are in the "set values".
Thanks,
Pete

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 5:15 AM, <donat...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I have a problem with my dataset. I have to make a classifier, but for each class, I have a set of information to analyze. I put an example in image. I want to use a CNN for solve this problem, but I don't know if is possible use it. Thanks for the answer

donat...@gmail.com

未読、
2017/05/15 15:26:072017/05/15
To: Keras-users
All real value

Daπid

未読、
2017/05/16 1:22:552017/05/16
To: donat...@gmail.com、Keras-users
And why do you want to use a cnn?

On 15 May 2017 21:26, <donat...@gmail.com> wrote:
All real value

donat...@gmail.com

未読、
2017/05/16 4:33:112017/05/16
To: Keras-users
Because this real value are point of coordinate.
https://www.physionet.org/cgi-bin/atm/ATM

This is the ATM for my values, my dataset is MIMIC II WAVEFORM v2.
If you choose one record, you can see that has an image for his signal life, and I can use for it the CNN, but for the moment I would use a real values, and create a simple Neural Network for the values, but I don't know what type of NN I can use, because I have a set of informations for each records

Daπid

未読、
2017/05/16 6:13:382017/05/16
To: donat...@gmail.com、Keras-users
Looking at the data, I think it would be suitable for a CNN, but I am not a domain expert, so I don't know what exactly characterises each class.

But I strongly suggest you read up on the basics of both machine and deep learning. DL is hard, and jumping in blindly is unlikely to get anything fruitful out of it. So, take an online course, read some tutorials, and learn what other people have done in similar problems.

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件