Xavante page refresh

Etiene Dalcol

Nov 19, 2014, 8:04:32 AM11/19/14
to kepler-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I have a doubt about Xavante. Whenever I modify a .lua file, just refreshing the page is not enough to see the modifications working, restarting the server is necessary.
Is there a way to go around this?

Thank you!
-Etiene.

Fabio Mascarenhas

Nov 19, 2014, 8:16:50 AM11/19/14
to kepler-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Etiene,

Xavante delegates this functionality to the handlers, as the handler is responsible for loading and executing other scripts, if necessary. The WSAPI handler has this option, for example: if the user requests automatic reloading it keeps the modification time for the script in the table that maps scripts to loaded applications. The relevant code is part of the wsapi.common module, near the end of the file.

--
Fabio Mascarenhas