How to debug an orbit application?

已查看 26 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Francesco D'Arrigo

未读,
2014年6月24日 11:14:112014/6/24
收件人 kepler-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm trying to debug the "blog" sample found in Orbit source code in order to understand how to debug my web appllication.
I'm using Xavante web server which uses WSAPI to launch the Blog application.
My problem is that I only can debug the xavante launcher; when WSAPI creates a co-routine I'm not able to break into the blog application.

I tried some debuggers (koneki, zerobrane, akdebugger,..) but I always have the same problem.

This is my "start.lua" code, the Xavante launcher:

require "xavante"
require "xavante.filehandler"
require "xavante.redirecthandler"
require "wsapi.xavante"

-- Define here where Xavante HTTP documents scripts are located
local webDir = "."

local simplerules = {
    { -- URI remapping example
        match = "^[^%./]*/$",
        with = xavante.redirecthandler,
        params = {"blog.ws"}
    },
    {
        match = {"%.ws$", "%.ws/.*$" },
        with = wsapi.xavante.makeGenericHandler (webDir)
    },
    { -- filehandler example
        match = ".",
        with = xavante.filehandler,
        params = {baseDir = webDir}
    },

}
xavante.HTTP{
    server = {host = "*", port = 8080},
    defaultHost = {
        rules = simplerules
    },
}
xavante.start()

I'm wrong in something? Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much.
Francesco

回复全部
回复作者