Session-Handling Using Orbit?

Jan Lühr

Apr 8, 2015, 4:46:03 AM4/8/15
to kepler-...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

being new to WebDevelopment in Lua I stumbled up on orbit:
The framework looks nice, but I cannot figure out how to handle sessions. Is there some plugin, etc.?

I don't like to implement session handling by myself, since this code is security-related and error prone.
.. there were some exploits on session hijacking concerning different languages / frameworks in the past.

Thanks,
Jan

Thijs Schreijer

Apr 20, 2015, 5:22:10 AM4/20/15
to kepler-...@googlegroups.com
I was hoping on some input on this, as I've struggling with the same issue. Anyone?

Thijs

Ignacio Burgueño

Apr 20, 2015, 11:37:22 AM4/20/15
to kepler-...@googlegroups.com
None that I'm aware of. I had to roll my own as a wsapi filter, but is probably faulty.