Apache

Dewald Galjaard

Feb 7, 2014, 7:34:53 AM2/7/14
to kepler-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Curious about using Kepler on Apache. I noticed the documentation still need to be written.

I'd love to see Kepler(Lua) go mainstream, but with so few hosts where I can deploy to Xavante, I can't see this happening.

Also what about Cloud platforms? Has anybody managed to deploy Kepler to the cloud?

Many thanks!

Yuri Takhteyev

Feb 9, 2014, 5:34:56 PM2/9/14
to kepler-...@googlegroups.com
Kepler is more of an umbrella project, so what you would be running on Apache is WSAPI. WSAPI can be used on Apache via CGI or FCGI. See WSAPI's manual:

  - yuri

dewald galjaard

Feb 10, 2014, 1:24:00 AM2/10/14
to kepler-...@googlegroups.com