Monday evening Kent Zendo meets

arthur

Jan 15, 2013, 1:37:03 PM1/15/13
to kent-...@googlegroups.com
Friends:

Ben has arranged a room for the Kent Zendo meeting on Monday evenings --

January 21   KSU Student Center room   311
January 28   KSU Student Cntr.   room    311

February Mondays in KSU S.C.   room    311

three Mondays in March at KSC  room    311

April  Monday evenings  at KSC  room    311

and beyond that  at  6 PM for discussion, chantting if people wish, sitting --

See ya there!

arthur

Feb 11, 2013, 9:28:35 AM2/11/13
to kent-...@googlegroups.com
Friends:

Could not make it to Monday evening sitting last Monday, 4 February.

But I plan on being thre this evening at 6 PM.

Arthur Wilson

Mar 4, 2013, 1:28:45 PM3/4/13
to kent-...@googlegroups.com
Friends:

Please note:

March Monday meetings are confirmed for KSU Student Center room 311 on

March 4
March 11
March 18 .

NO Monday meeting for the Kent Zendo on  March 25.

arthur

Mar 13, 2013, 10:40:09 AM3/13/13
to kent-...@googlegroups.com
Friends:

Tim McCarthy and Jayce Renner have advised me that the Daily Kent Stater news may likely have reporters to visit the Kent Zendo this semester.

We note, of course, that the Monday sub-zendo meets only on Monday, March 18th this month -- KSU "spring break" occurs on the 25th, and the KSU Student Center will be closed that day.

Arthur is called out of town and he shall Not be at the Monday, April 1st meeting -- the room is to be open and available for Zen minds.

As with all journalists at all times and places, no one is compelled to speak if they do not wish to.  But journalists do ask questions.  If a person does not wish their photograph to be taken Do speak up to decline.

Cherish spring,
arthur

arthur

Apr 29, 2013, 8:23:51 AM4/29/13
to kent-...@googlegroups.com
Friends:

As the academic semester winds down and away -- the Monday Kent Zendo meetings are currently scheduled for  only 2 final Monday meetings.

The sub-Zendo meets tonight in room 311 at Kent Student Cent.

The last meeting shall be next Monday, 6 May, in the same location.

Arthur shall Not be there on May 6; room 311 should be open and available for zazen.

Best wishes,