Sitting Monday July 6

Scott Duncan

Jul 6, 2015, 9:43:44 AM7/6/15
to kent-...@googlegroups.com
i"m planning to drive down from Cleveland for the 6pm sitting today.  If the Zendo it closed, would someone post a message so I don't create carbon footprint for nothing? (of course even it we sit it could be argued that will be nothing)

psoriasis Scott

Jayce Renner

Jul 6, 2015, 11:34:27 AM7/6/15
to kent-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott,
As far as I know, it should be open tonight.

Thanks,
Jayce