Import csv is failing

Vicki Batty

Jan 26, 2017, 8:24:46 PM1/26/17
to Kellermeister User Group
Getting an error message (Import cellar.  Failed to import databse.)
when I select the csv file with a file explorer app and choose "open with" as "Open with Import cellar"  -  this happens when I already have the Kellermeister app open.
If I try the same thing  when I already have the Kellermeister app closed, nothing happens (ie after choosing "Open with import cellar" and waiting a while when I then open the Kellermeister app there is nothing in it).

The csv was created by doing export using the Kellermeister app on my old phone, and then moved to my new phone (XZ running android android version 7.0).  No alterations have been made to the csv file.

Jürgen Jatzkowski

Jan 27, 2017, 5:40:21 AM1/27/17
to kellermeiste...@googlegroups.com
Please send me your .CSV file via private mail so I can check with my device.

Message has been deleted