Kellermeister ver. 1.26.3 and Android ver. 4.1.2

burgesspa

Oct 22, 2016, 7:12:56 AM10/22/16
to Kellermeister User Group
Google play does not allow me to install the latest version (1.26.3) of Kellermeister. Google play says my device (Android ver. 4.1.2) is not compatible with this version.
Is this intentional? I am having trouble exporting my data and I thought a new version might help, however I cannot install it. I currently am using 1.26.1. When I try to export to ZIP it just fails with the message:"Failed to export database (SD-card not available or full)". (But I enough space: memory: 262 MB, USB: 10 GB, SD-card 15 GB. The last backup I could make was 24 MB). Sometimes if I turn off the mobile connection and do a restart, then I can save. For information I am having trouble with the memory with other apps as well, so it might be a memory error on my Samsung Galaxy 2 (GT-I9100), so I thinking about buying a new phone soon anyway. I look forward to your feedback. I find the Kellermeister app to fulfill most of my needs to track of my wine, thank you for such a useful app. If you want to respond in German, I can understand German.

Jürgen Jatzkowski

Oct 24, 2016, 5:58:48 PM10/24/16
to kellermeiste...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this is unfortunately intentional. Please contact me using the support function so can we see if we can fix the issue - although it seems your device has some serious issues.

Am 22.10.16 um 13:12 schrieb burgesspa:
[...]

juergen jatzkowski
jjatz...@gmail.com