How can I sync my Windows KeePass with my Android KeePass without Dropbox?

閲覧: 14,186 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

marc.dz...@googlemail.com

未読、
2012/08/09 6:02:302012/08/09
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com
How can I sync my Windows KeePass db with my Android mobile db?
The PC ver. 2.19 has a sync function, but is not compatible with my Android ver 1.xx App.
Is there a compatible ver. 2 for Android in planning?
Thanks!

pete...@gmail.com

未読、
2012/09/03 19:52:082012/09/03
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com
I moved by KeePass Windows DB to Google Drive, problem solved for me.

dbareis [Windows Installer MVP]

未読、
2012/09/03 21:07:202012/09/03
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com
Hi,
There are apps that can automatically sync to windows shares such as "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bv.wifisync".

Bye,
Dennis

thethr...@gmail.com

未読、
2013/02/14 17:12:492013/02/14
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com
How did you accomplish this?
I just went through the whole crazy project of getting the data I need from the Google API and all that to set up the Windows version of KeePass to sync with my Google Drive, and now I want to get my KeePassDroid to sync with my Google Drive, but I don't get it.

Any pointers?
Is there a page for this somewhere?

mtak...@gmail.com

未読、
2013/02/15 15:22:102013/02/15
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com、thethr...@gmail.com
You must install the google drive client on to your android device, and that will sync the file.
The same thing can be done with dropbox.

thethr...@gmail.com

未読、
2013/02/15 15:29:402013/02/15
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com、thethr...@gmail.com、mtak...@gmail.com
Ya, I have Google Drive on my Android, but I only get to see the files it has when I'm in the Google Drive app. I have no idea how to tell KeePassDroid where to find the file.
Pointers?

mtak...@gmail.com

未読、
2013/02/15 15:32:192013/02/15
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com、thethr...@gmail.com、mtak...@gmail.com
with Dropbox client, you would just click the file and it would open in KeePassDroid. Does this not happen on Google Drive app?

Is there a valid reason why you are not using dropbox, which has much better privacy policy and thus much better for doing any important stuff?

thethr...@gmail.com

未読、
2013/02/15 16:11:172013/02/15
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com、thethr...@gmail.com、mtak...@gmail.com
Well, I had not tried that yet. All I did was open KeePassDroid, and saw the place where I get to choose the path to the file, and wasn't sure of the path to put in there.
So, I will try it as you said above next. Thanks. I genuinely appreciate it when you say something helpful like that.

As for me using Google Drive, it was simply the first thing I came up with (I've never used any online storage system to date, and since the KeePass database file will be encrypted, I guess I didn't put to much thought into the privacy policy of the particular online storage place that I was going to be using), and hadn't considered anything else yet.

Are you the great one they all told me about that I should go out and find on the internet to tell me whether or not this is a valid reason?
I've been looking for you all of my life, man. I'm glad to finally meet you.  :-)

mtak...@gmail.com

未読、
2013/02/15 17:17:472013/02/15
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com、thethr...@gmail.com、mtak...@gmail.com
No further comment on the privacy issues, but just tested the official google drive client, and it works just as I suspected. Opening the .kdbx file from there opened it in KeePassDroid.

But I still prefer the simplicity and lightness of DropBox :) :)

thethr...@gmail.com

未読、
2013/02/15 17:57:442013/02/15
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com、thethr...@gmail.com、mtak...@gmail.com
Right-on. I tested it like you said earlier, and it worked for me too.
Of course, I can edit anything, but I could get to my passwords that way if I needed to.

So, does anyone know of a solution (i.e. maybe a completely different password app) that will allow for also editing the database on the droid?

TomL

未読、
2013/02/16 12:23:512013/02/16
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com
Huh? You can edit entries in the android app.

Tom

sar...@gmail.com

未読、
2013/02/16 17:03:492013/02/16
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com
Howdy,

I have an HTC Amaze 4G (phone), UP90 10.1 (tablet) and windows 7 64 bit.

I kept getting error from phone/tablet when trying to update/sync. Here is what worked:

1) Used X-plore file manager, Google drive and gmail account.
2) Used v1.5 for PC and Android. Did not try latest version of Keepass.
3) In PC/X-plore set-up web storage to use Google drive.
4) Save *.kdb file to Google drive.
5) Open the *.kdb file from X-plorer instead of Keepass on Android device.

Regards

thethr...@gmail.com

未読、
2013/02/18 11:45:172013/02/18
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com
Nope. I can open the kdbx database file on the phone, and can see the data, and interact with it, and there is an option available to 'edit' it, but when I attempt to do so, it fails.

So, no...on my phone (Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD), using the latest version of everything, I am not able to edit/modify/change/add to/subtract from the database file at all.

ashleyj...@gmail.com

未読、
2013/06/06 15:58:142013/06/06
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com
I will use dropbox if I must, but I would rather use my own remote server. Is there a good way to do that? It would be best if the app also had a remote sync option.

georgios....@gmail.com

未読、
2014/02/13 10:02:332014/02/13
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com、thethr...@gmail.com、mtak...@gmail.com
Worked for me too... But there is a small problem regarding security:
Since you save the .kdbx file on Google Drive, this means that anyone who can break into my google account (and google drive files) can download the .kdbx file on his pc and open it with his own keepass application, even if the master password on his KeePass application is different than the one in mine.

Am I write or wrong?

Thank you in advance

ste...@theglicks.org

未読、
2014/02/14 21:00:042014/02/14
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com、thethr...@gmail.com、mtak...@gmail.com、georgios....@gmail.com
That is not true. The password is set per file, not per installation of keepass. It is impossible to open the file without the master password for that specific file. The file is encrypted using proven methods and even if someone did get a copy of the file it would not be possible for them to view your passwords or any other data in the file.

steveor...@gmail.com

未読、
2014/03/05 9:31:272014/03/05
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com
Download an app on your phone called "SyncMe", I have been using this for about a year.  I can sync my files on my phone to my computer, and visa versa.

arri...@gmail.com

未読、
2014/04/15 16:51:522014/04/15
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com
An easier way is to attach your database to an email to yourself.  Open the email on your Android, download the database, open the download with your KeePassDroid, (it will recognize the file type), type in your master password and bingo, it opens and you have it working.  Every time your database changes, or you change all your passes every so often, email new database to yourself, download it on your Android, etc.
Also save master passwords in your gmail in a file that is not obvious.  If you record your gmail password somewhere, like in your wallet, when you are away from home, you can get into your Gmail, access your current database, and open it with your master password.  Think about it, is dropbox any more secure than this, and if you are paranoid about your Gmail, then delete files there after doing this.
Alan

On Thursday, August 9, 2012 6:02:30 AM UTC-4, marc.dz...@googlemail.com wrote:

giasbo

未読、
2014/04/21 5:30:592014/04/21
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com、arri...@gmail.com
thank you for your suggest. all ended well.

r...@robstevens.org

未読、
2014/06/08 14:41:312014/06/08
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com
メッセージは削除されました

tatu.pu...@gmail.com

未読、
2014/06/22 13:40:262014/06/22
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com、thethr...@gmail.com、mtak...@gmail.com
When I try to open a kbdx-file in Dropbox, after KeepassDroid opens, I will get an error message saying "wrong password or keyfile", even I use the same password to open the file than before.

to.g...@gmail.com

未読、
2014/10/02 5:55:482014/10/02
To: keepassdro...@googlegroups.com、marc.dz...@googlemail.com
There is a sync solutions available on a lot of platforms. It is called btsync. Even if "bt" stands for BitTorent it does NOT sync your files into the cloud. But it can sync your files between your windows PC, your Android Phone and your iPad without using a storage place in the cloud. And the communication is encrypted. I use this for syncing my KeePass DB between an phone (WP), laptop (Ubuntu), VM (Windows).
cu. Tom
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送