Kindle Fire Copy Paste question

Curious George

Feb 20, 2012, 7:35:20 PM2/20/12
to KeePassDroid
I am a new Kindle Fire user and I am trying to get KeepassDroid
working. I finally was able to get a database setup with my data, but
I am confused about how to get the user name and password from the app
to the web page. I see the copy buttons in the app, but how do I get
that data into the web browser? After many years working with a PC I
am feeling pretty dumb after playing with Android apps the last few
days. What am I missing?

dbareis [Windows Installer MVP]

Feb 20, 2012, 8:24:19 PM2/20/12
to KeePassDroid
Look in the Android notification area

mon...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2012, 4:45:03 PM6/4/12
to keepassdro...@googlegroups.com
Ok. Here's how I do it. Assuming your web page is up. Use the copy "userid" button in the app. Switch to the fire's main menu and click on the web  button on top. That should bring you back to your web page. Click and hold over the userid field in your browser's page. A "paste" command should appear. Go back to the Fire's main page from the browser. Click on the "keeppassdroid" in the carousel. Your entry should be visible now. Click on "copy Password". Back to the Fire's main menu, click on the web button on top and do the same with password as you did with the userid. DO NOT go back to the web page by clicking in the carousel-only by clicking on the web button on top of the fire's main page.