Robotics competition!

Luis E. Rodriguez

Jul 8, 2015, 10:30:45 AM7/8/15
to Flosokaks, KC Fabricators, cc...@googlegroups.com
http://www.kcohg.org/

Anybody gonna signup? Lots of sweet prizes have been sent to us. It's a lot simpler then you think. Come have fun, food, and robots! Individuals can form a team onsite.

Let Hal or I know if you have any questions.

Location is Sain Store at 35 & 87th.

tim middleton

Jul 8, 2015, 10:59:51 AM7/8/15
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
i am in already - looking forward to it . . . Dave will be teaching tinkercad - inplace of my class - while i go to this on the weekend of the 18th...

Tim

Michael Overstreet

Jul 8, 2015, 12:05:39 PM7/8/15
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
I will be there most of the time but have to monitor a very important process at work.

Sent from my iPhone

Nathan Reichenberger

Jul 8, 2015, 12:11:36 PM7/8/15
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
So how do you sign up if you have a team of 2 or 3? just buy single builder tickets?
Nathan Reichenberger

tim middleton

Jul 9, 2015, 3:31:07 PM7/9/15
to cc...@googlegroups.com, kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com, flos...@googlegroups.com
Paul a novice thats okay. . .  LOL
Problem is...  all my robots turn out looking like a 3D printer of some sort...

;)
Tim

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Asmodian X <joel.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
Current Members get a 15% discount if they want to participate.

I need volunteers to help mentor, please email me off list.

-=- Joel -=-

Luis E. Rodriguez

Jul 9, 2015, 6:50:31 PM7/9/15
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
Buy a team ticket! Use code for discount: MAKER2015