123D Catch alternative?

Sharon Mehl

Apr 22, 2015, 12:21:46 PM4/22/15
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
I'm taking a class at JCCC in 3D design. They are using 123D Catch, Make, Design, and Mesh Mixer (and one other) ... I know it's a free program but I don't like that 123D Catch uploads the design and people can download it immediately, possibly even before you can. The teacher took my 8 bit hair bow the other day....took pics of it from different angles and by the time it compiled it into a 3D image for her to download, 4 people downloaded it before she did.

Is there an alternative to where you get to keep your designs private from the beginning? I would imagine artists would get really upset with something like that.  I'm just curious.

Sharon