Matterhackers.com?

Sharon Mehl

Jan 24, 2015, 11:59:33 PM1/24/15
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone ordered from Matterhackers.com? What do you think of their filament?

Thanks!

Sharon Mehl
Add me on LinkedIn:

Bryan Boettcher

Jan 25, 2015, 12:16:34 AM1/25/15
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
Yes, and it's good plastic but poor consistency.

Sharon Mehl

Jan 25, 2015, 12:54:06 AM1/25/15
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
That's good to know.  Thanks.  Have you used the MatterControl app?  I'm going to build my Oni using a Pi so I can send to it wirelessly, and liked the look of the "queue" in the MatterControl; however, the Octoprint is an option as well....anyone used both?

Thanks!

Sharon Mehl
Add me on LinkedIn:

Luis E. Rodriguez

Jan 25, 2015, 1:45:55 PM1/25/15
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
Octoporint is pretty slick

Sharon Mehl

Feb 23, 2015, 2:07:52 PM2/23/15
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I'm liking the Octoprint ... the Oni is in a small bedroom at the moment and smells heavily of ABS...I'm downstairs where I don't smell it at all...but I can monitor the print because Philip set the printer up with a Pi camera!! ...so sending files wirelessly and monitoring it as it prints ... Sweeeetttt!

Thanks!

Sharon Mehl
Add me on LinkedIn: