Anybody wanna buy an UltiMaker1?

Bryan Boettcher

Dec 5, 2014, 12:54:50 PM12/5/14
to cc...@googlegroups.com, kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
I just don't use it as much as I thought I would, and most of my plastic is 1.75mm.

It has dual-extruders and the official heated bed upgrade.  It comes with 4 spools of Ultimaker-branded PLA of varying fullnesses (maybe 3lbs total, 2 are still sealed) and most of 1lb of PVA for dual extrusion.

It will include every stock part I've removed as well doing the upgrades ... I saved them all.  The wooden panels have been treated before installation to resist moisture.

Make me a non-offensive offer and lets go from there...

Luis E. Rodriguez

Dec 5, 2014, 1:18:27 PM12/5/14
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com, cc...@googlegroups.com

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Bryan Boettcher <bryan.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Make me a non-offensive offer and lets go from there...

Best line in a sales thread ever!

Luis E. Rodriguez

Bryan Boettcher

Dec 5, 2014, 1:19:19 PM12/5/14
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com, cc...@googlegroups.com
Yeah there's a lot of comedians on these mailing lists.

Luis E. Rodriguez

Dec 5, 2014, 4:31:31 PM12/5/14
to cc...@googlegroups.com, kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
It's easily worth $1300 folks. The only difference between this unit and the Original + is the plus has UM2 electronics. This is a good deal!

Hal you only have one working printer. And the ones coming are from Kickstarter so you may never see those.

Luis E. Rodriguez

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Hal G <h...@cowtowncomputercongress.org> wrote:
550?

December 5, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Sent with Postbox

Bryan Boettcher

Dec 5, 2014, 4:43:13 PM12/5/14
to cc...@googlegroups.com, kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Luis.  That's closer in line with what I was thinking ($1500) ... I'm asking 75% of retail as a ballpark, using the UM1+ pricing on their site which brings the cost down from what I paid as a UM1 owner with all the individual upgrades.

I don't think it is unreasonable ... considering this shaves like 4 months of shipping, assembly, and has additional filament.  As before I'd be happy to adjust my numbers accordingly if I'm being unreasonable.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KC Fabricators" group.