General Interest - New Marketplace for Makers to sell their creations and buy parts too!

Gustavo Goulart

Sep 3, 2015, 1:16:02 PM9/3/15
to KC Fabricators

Hi there 3D Printing Maniacs, Makers and Sellers!

I´m Gustavo, one of the co-founders of Doyourshelf.com. I´d like to invite you to go to our Marketplace and create your new store with us.

Why? Because we´ve just created a space for you Makers to start your business by selling your builds and services related to the Makers and 3D printing world.

We also want to host stores for part vendors, so we can connect everyone!

We are giving away our commission for a period of one month after your first sale. That means you have nothing to lose by trying out our Marketplace.

Inside that period, the only cost would be the payment processing fee per transaction  (that´s not for us, we don´t get a penny from that.).

Visit us and start your trial period!

Apart from having our team taking care of the boring stuff for you and the possibility of selling to many countries, having three languages and being multi-currency :-),

you can click here to see our infographic about all your benefits on partnering with us.

Also here you can read a piece of news about us at 3DPrintingIndustry.com

Let´s Make it! See ya!

Doyourshelf team.