Favorite PLA for UM1 that I can get quickly?

Bryan Boettcher

Oct 1, 2014, 2:46:34 PM10/1/14
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
I need a kilogram or two of 3mm black PLA ASAP (before Friday).  Does anybody who owns an Ultimaker and can personally vouch for good quality filament have recommendations on brands?  If nobody says anything I'm going with Ultimachine.

Paul Piong

Oct 1, 2014, 4:33:40 PM10/1/14
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
Ultimachine is good, that's what I use on my UM1 still; 220-230C at 75 mm/s works well. I used to get printbl's diamond age, but they are constantly out of stock.

-Paul P

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Bryan Boettcher <bryan.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need a kilogram or two of 3mm black PLA ASAP (before Friday).  Does anybody who owns an Ultimaker and can personally vouch for good quality filament have recommendations on brands?  If nobody says anything I'm going with Ultimachine.

Sharon Mehl

Oct 3, 2014, 12:48:35 PM10/3/14
to kc-fabr...@googlegroups.com
Bryan,

Unfortunately we don't have any right now. If you decide to order something (obviously late for this event), I would be willing to order some and share shipping cost.

Sharon