Discount 20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:51:40 PM6/25/14
to kasjia...@googlegroups.com
Cheap 20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit Discount price 20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit today, Buy cheap 20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit
Product By : B005JDPSRI
Today Price : CHECK NOW
This Solar pump is designed with LED fountain light, when running the solar pump during the night, the fountain light will automatically illuminate the water spray. Pump can be used either by day or at night. Battery back up. Day mode: This mode should be used when sunlight condition is good. Sunlight runs pump and diverge part of power stored in battery backup for night mode use. In this mode, the pump performance is directly related to the intensity of sun exposure. Night mode: This mode should be used during overcast condition and night time. Pump runs by battery if there is sufficient power in the battery. Water Flow function: The water flow can be adjusted by press "water flow" button on the control box. There are 4 levels water flow to fit differenct size fountain needs. Water flow also can be adjusted from the pump directly. 2 hours Timer Function: the function only work when pump runs under "NIGHT MODE", pump will runs 2 hours each time when you set it at night mode, then the pump will automatically stop for saving energy. PUMP Specifications: Solar Module - 2 x 10W DC Brushless Pump Operation Voltage - DC 12- 20V Water lift : 2 Meter Solar Panel Dimension: 13.77 inches x 11.22 inches (10W-18V) Included fountain heads for waterfall design Water flow Capacity: 1550 LPH Cable Length of DC Pump: approximate 5 meters LED fountain light Operation Voltage - DC 12 V Cable Length of Fountain Light - approximate 5 Meter Pump Dimensions : 14.5L x 8.5W x 10.5H cm Rechargeable Battery : Lead Acid 12V-4AH Package includes : 2x 36cm x 24cm Solar Panel, with 5 meters lead. 1x 12-24V submersible pump with 5 meters lead. 1x control system with battery 1x fountain light with 5 LEDs Accessories includes: 2 fountain heads and 3 inter-connect-table tubes, 2x solar panel support spikes.

20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit If you are searching 20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy 20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices 20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit Review . Buy Cheap 20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit . Discount Today 20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit 20W Solar Panel Water Pump Battery Timer LEDs Light Combo Kit Rating