SystemJS and KarmaJS: TypeError: System.import is not a function

Mike Cheel

Feb 26, 2016, 3:04:37 PM2/26/16
to karma-users
I've been tearing my hair out for the past few days trying to get this to work to no avail. I have opened a stackoverflow post with screenshots and details: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35636823/systemjs-and-karmajs-typeerror-system-import-is-not-a-function

My project runs outside of Karma with no issue.

When I try to debug (limited) it seems Karma isn't loading SystemJS (the System object) by the time it reaches the karma-systemjs plugin.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ahead of time!