Karma doesn't use updated file when file change

Mathilde Pellerin

Aug 2, 2016, 7:14:21 AM8/2/16
to karma-users
Hello,

I started a project using yeoman generator gulp-angular. As this generator build project with some outdated dependencies, I then updated some of them.

So, I upgraded karma from version 0.13.22 to version 1.1.2.

All works well using the version 0.13.22.
With the release 1.1.2 though, the first Run of the Karma test runner works fine but not after if the tested file changes. It keeps the same pass/fail state. It only changes if the karma server is reloaded.

I didn't find any upgrade guide, so I thought configuration didn't change between the two releases.
I attached my configuration, is there something I should change to have release 1.1.2 working as expected?

Thanks,
Mathilde
karma.conf.js