How to specify source directory in karma.conf.js (based on Angular2 quickstart)

snider...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2016, 11:04:21 PM8/10/16
to karma-users
I've setup 5 minute QuickStart for TypeScript and tested via npm test, and everything works.

Now I just want to move the code from the app directory into another directory,
but I have been unable to figure this out.

In general, I've found the documentation to be unclear regarding how paths from the browser are resolved to the local file system.

I renamed the app directory to other
but have been unsuccessful in finding the correct changes.

I've expected that one change would suffice, in karma.conf.js::
 var appBase   = 'other/'

but, the tests didn't run. So I tried modifying systemjs.config.js:
 var map = {  'app':                        'other',

but this didn't work either.