need to include some adapter

raya...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2014, 5:38:15 AM3/11/14
to karma...@googlegroups.com
High everybody,

I have an error when I execute this command line :

~$ karma start karma-shared.conf.js
INFO [karma]: Karma v0.12.0 server started at http://localhost:9876/
INFO [Chrome 33.0.1750 (Linux)]: Connected on socket T5AJc_ixPaXMpS91crP3 with id manual-5562
Chrome 33.0.1750 (Linux) ERROR
  You need to include some adapter that implements __karma__.start method!

My questions :

- In which file I can insert this method ?
- How do I solve this problem ?

Thank's for your response :)

Vojta Jína

Mar 11, 2014, 12:12:56 PM3/11/14
to karma...@googlegroups.com
Are you trying to run AngularJS unit tests? Because in angular repo, the karma-shared.conf.js is not suppose to be run.
Run karma start `karma-jquery.conf.js` instead.

There are multiple karma configs that we run (karma-jquery, karma-jqlite, karma-modules, etc.).
The karma-shared just contains all the shared logic.

V.

doviett...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2015, 1:20:18 PM8/3/15
to karma-users
Hi AngularSH
Did you found the root cause of this issue?
i got same when using web Driver to run karma. I have to use remote browser because i need to run on jenkin ci
My comand just karma start on client, then it connect to remote web browser, it can open browser there but after that it throw that error. i don't know why
Could anyone help me this issue?