Aspectj Weaver and Akka serialization

Oz

Aug 5, 2016, 8:53:04 AM8/5/16
to kamon-user
Hi All,

We are not using default Java serializers for Akka remoting instead we configured Kyro.

When I try to start my application with aspectj sbt plug-in I see the exception below:

[error] c.r.a.s.k.KryoSerializer(akka://application) - Class could not be loaded and/or registered: com.example.SomeComand
[error] c.r.a.s.k.KryoSerializer(akka://application) - exception caught during akka-kryo-serialization startup: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.example.SomeComand
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.example.SomeComand at org.aspectj.weaver.bcel.ExtensibleURLClassLoader.findClass(ExtensibleURLClassLoader.java:54)

It looks like AspectJ is not playing well with serializer configuration. It might be due to class loader issues.

Has anyone experienced anything remotely similar? I do not think everyone uses default Java serializers.

Thanks,
Oz.