Buy Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:07:47 PM6/25/14
to kajsna...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit sale now today, Best buy Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit by B00A80FNTA low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit

Product By : B00A80FNTA

Eastwood MIG Welder Stud Weld Welding Kit with Dent Puller Slide Hammer

The Eastwood MIG Stud Welding Kit transforms your MIG welder into a Stud Welder which can be used to repair and remove dents from sheet metal. This kit includes everything you will need to start repairing dents with your MIG welder. The nozzle included in this kit was designed to work with Tweco style nozzles and may or may not work with other style MIG torches. Mig Welder is not included.

  • Remove dents using a mig welder
  • Works with Tweco Style MIG Torches
  • No Need to purchase an expensive Stud Welder
  • Easy to use design
  • Comes with everything you need to do multiple repairs
Included with your Eastwood MIG Stud Welding Kit:
  • (1) Stud Welding Nozzle
  • (1) Slide Hammer
  • (100) 2mm Pins

Eastwood Mig Welder Spot Weld Kit For Tweco Style Welding Torch

Spot Welding in the past had primarily been done by large resistance welders but can now be achieved with your MIG welder and this Spot Welding Kit from Eastwood. Spot welding is accomplished by clamping two panels together and fusing them with a number of welds sequentially-placed rather than a continuous bead to hold the panels together. This kit is designed to be used with Eastwood's Welders as well as any other brand welder that utilizes a Tweco Style MIG torch.

Eastwood Spot Weld Kit Includes:
  • Spot Weld Nozzle
  • Spot Weld Pliers
  • (2) 3/16" Double Ended Drill Bits
  • Instructions
If you are searching Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit?

Check Deals and reviews for Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit today. Please check price & read review before buy. Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit Review . Buy Cheap Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit . Discount Today Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit Eastwood Master MIG Welder Spot Weld & Stud Welding Dent Puller Accessory Kit Rating