Sale Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:05:19 PM6/25/14
to kajsna...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance sale now today, Best buy Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance by B0012IWVME low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance

Product By : B0012IWVME

The Amprobe 35XP-A digital multimeter with built-in non-contact voltage detector and included temperature probe is an average-sensing, auto- or manual-ranging meter for measuring current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, and frequency in electrical testing applications. The meter comes with a set of detachable test leads that measure alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) to 2 amp, AC voltage to 750 volts (V), DC voltage to 1,000V, resistance to 40 megaohms, capacitance to 4 millifarads, and frequency to 1 megahertz (MHz). The meter's non-contact voltage detector senses AC voltage without making contact with the circuit. The meter comes with a K-type thermocouple probe for measuring temperature. An audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity, and a diode test detects whether the circuit's diodes work properly. The hold function keeps a reading on the display, even after the meter is disconnected. An auto power-off mode turns off the unit after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life, and a low-battery indicator signals when the meter's batteries need to be replaced.

This average sensing, or average responding, meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear loads, such as standard induction motors and incandescent lights, where the current or voltage has a sinusoidal waveform. Two ranging modes (auto or manual) offer a range of operator control when taking readings. When turned on, the meter is in auto-ranging mode and automatically selects the correct operating range for the property being measured. It can be switched to manual-ranging mode, which allows the operator to choose the appropriate operating range. The meter has a 4,000-count resolution, meaning it can display up to 3,999 units (3-3/4 digits) before the operating range needs to be changed. It meets International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) safety standard 61010 and is certified for category I installations up to 1,000V (which covers protected electrical equipment such as small household appliances), category II installations up to 600V (which covers large household appliances and devices connected to a fixed power supply, such as refrigerators and air conditioners), and category III installations up to 300V (which covers items used with enclosed building circuit installations, such as service panel parts, branch circuits, and fixed installations that are connected directly to a building's AC power supply). The meter comes with a magnetic strap that can be used to hang the meter on metal doors or fixtures.

Specifications

Maximum alternating current (AC) input2 amp
Maximum direct current (DC) input2 amp
Maximum AC voltage input750 volts (V)
Maximum DC voltage input1,000V
Non-contact AC voltage detection range70 to 600V
Maximum resistance detected40 megaohms
Maximum capacitance detected4 millifarads
Maximum frequency detected1 megahertz (MHz)
Temperature measurement range-4 to 1,832 degrees Fahrenheit (F), -20 to 1,000 degrees Celsius (C)
Power supply9V NEDA 1604, JIS 006P, or IEC 6F22 battery (one, installed)
Fuse2 amp/1,000V fast-blow ceramic fuse (one, installed)
Standards metEuropean Conformity (CE); International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and European Normal (EN) safety standard 61010-1; Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Weight0.46 lb./210 g
Meter dimensions6.10 x 2.83 x 1.26 inches /155 × 72 × 32 mm (H x W x D)

H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.

Multimeters are electrical test meters that measure multiple properties of an electrical circuit, such as current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, and continuity. Available in handheld or benchtop models, multimeters diagnose electrical problems in electrical equipment, wiring, and power supplies. A variety of probes, clamps, and leads can be used to connect the meter to a circuit or device. Multimeters display information either in analog or digital form. Factors that influence meter choice include the electrical properties to be measured, the anticipated range of results, and the desired level of protection against transient voltages. Safety ratings are based on the International Electrotechnical Commission's (IEC) standards for low-voltage test equipment. IEC 61010 delineates four overvoltage installation categories. In general, a meter with a category IV rating will provide more protection against transient voltages than a meter with a lower category rating.

Amprobe manufactures electrical testing equipment for commercial, industrial, and home use. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Everett, WA.

What’s in the Box?

  • Amprobe 35XP-A average-sensing digital multimeter
  • (1) Set test leads
  • (1) 9V battery (installed)
  • (1) 2 amp/1,000V fast-blow ceramic fuse (installed)
  • Magnetic strap holster
  • Instructions

If you are searching Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance?

Check Deals and reviews for Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance today. Please check price & read review before buy. Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance Review . Buy Cheap Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance . Discount Today Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance Amprobe 35XP-A Compact DMM with Temperature, Frequency, and Capacitance Rating