Sale Price Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50\' cord, 12 AWG Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:03:53 AM6/25/14
to kajsna...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50' cord, 12 AWG? you can get review about Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50' cord, 12 AWG and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50' cord, 12 AWG

Product By : B001HWCII2
Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50' cord, 12 AWG Special Discount 170-PC13-5012-A Features: -Each model supplied with a 5' pigtail. PC13 models also include grounded plug.-Fully automatic self-retracting reel wraps, stores, & protects electrical cord.-Heavy Duty 1'' solid steel axle with 1'' self-lubricated precision bearings.-Heavy ribbed steel discs with rolled edges for maximum strength & safety.-Lubricated factory-balanced spring motor, constructed on in-house proprietary custom machinery, ensures the highest quality & long lasting reliability.-Cartridge-style spring motor easily accessed, serviced and/or replaced if necessary.-Multi-position locking ratchet easily secures electrical cord at desired length.-Guide arm adjusts for various mounting positions including wall, floor, ceiling, & vehicle.-Amps: 20.00 A.-Cord : 50 ft.-Cord Type: SJO.-End Type: Single Industrial Plug. Construction: -High-quality steel construction & durable epoxy powder-coat finish. Specifications: -Conductor Size 1: 12/3 AWG.-Voltage: 115.00 V. Dimensions: -14.88'' H x 8.5'' W x 13.5'' D, 40 lbs. If you are searching Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50' cord, 12 AWG. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50' cord, 12 AWG?

You can buy Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50' cord, 12 AWG best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50' cord, 12 AWG Review . Buy Cheap Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50' cord, 12 AWG . Discount Today Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50' cord, 12 AWG Coxreels PC13-5012-A Power Cord Spring Rewind Reels: Single Industrial Receptacle, 50' cord, 12 AWG Rating