Best Deal DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:06:56 PM6/25/14
to kajsna...@googlegroups.com
Cheap DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil Discount price DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil today, Buy cheap DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil
Product By : B0009HM5P2
Today Price : CHECK NOW
DEWALT 1/2-inch Impact Wrench Kit View larger
Tough and Powerful

Ready to take on even the toughest fastening jobs, the heavy-duty DeWalt DW292K 1/2-inch impact wrench is powerful and easy to handle. Featuring a 7.5 amp motor that delivers 345 foot-pounds of torque, this tool is a perfect bet for applications ranging from deck building to plumbing fixture installation. Behind the reliability of this driver is a patented anvil design that includes a detent pin for secure socket retention, increased strength, and long-term durability.

Its convenient, ergonomic design includes a well-balanced body and a soft, comfortable grip for improved accuracy and reduced operator fatigue, which you'll appreciate when you're up against repetitive tasks. Common applications include: garage door installation, erecting steel structures, attaching ledger boards for deck building, and guard rail assembly and disassembly. This kit comes with a heavy-duty soft bag that protects the tool during transport and makes storage easy.

View larger
Key Specifications
  • Amps: 7.5 amps
  • No Load Speed: 2,100 rpm
  • Max Torque: 345 foot-pounds
  • Impacts per Minute: 2,700 ipm
  • Tool Length: 11-1/4 inches
  • Tool Weight: 7 pounds
View larger
About DEWALT

DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.

DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil If you are searching DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil Review . Buy Cheap DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil . Discount Today DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil DEWALT DW292K 7.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil Rating