Sale Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis FREE Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:53:53 AM6/25/14
to kajsiuua...@googlegroups.com
Cheap Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis Discount price Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis today, Buy cheap Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis
Product By : B00BZABBN4
Today Price : CHECK NOW
The OBDMATE OM580 is a full mode code reader. It has added playback mode so that you can playback historical data like live sensor data, DTC and freeze frame data. And graphical displayed live sensor data gives you more knowledges of your vehicle. Main Features & Functions 1. Works on all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles 2. Fashionable design, easy operation 3. Displays Current Trip Infomation (Fuel Economy, Average Fuel, Distance, Fuel used, Avg Speed, running time) 4. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light(MIL)" 5. Reads hard(memory)/pending(intermittent), historic codes with code definitions 6. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors 7. Reads live datastream and waveform 8. Views freeze frame data 9. I/M monitor readiness test 10. Displays live O2 sensor test data 11. Displays On-board monitor test results 12. Check Vehicle components work status 13. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN) 14. Playbacks live sensor data, DTC and freeze frame data 15. Live sensor data graphical display 16. Easier to understand and to operate with HELP function 17. Supports ALL OBD II protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000. 18. Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, German, Russia, etc. Specifications:19. Built-in OBD II Fault code lookup library 20. Software upgradeable via Internet 21. CE, FCC, RoHS certificates (click here to view certificates)

Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis If you are searching Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis Review . Buy Cheap Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis . Discount Today Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis Autophix OBDMate OM580 OBD II scanner/live data/trip info/DTCS/fuel analysis Rating