New KAA - Java SDK - Unable to obtain list of bootstrap servers

Alexander Sirotin

May 6, 2016, 2:28:53 PM5/6/16
to Kaa project
Hello everyone.

On the KAA client creation exception occurs:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to obtain list of bootstrap servers.
 at org
.kaaproject.kaa.client.AbstractKaaClient.<init>(AbstractKaaClient.java:189)
 at org
.kaaproject.kaa.client.BaseKaaClient.<init>(BaseKaaClient.java)
 at org
.kaaproject.kaa.client.Kaa.newClient(Kaa.java:47)

The code was working with previous KAA version.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Alexander.

Alexander Sirotin

May 8, 2016, 6:30:44 AM5/8/16
to Kaa project
It's not a problem of new KAA. Our server was incorrectly configured: localhost was set as public interface instead of external ip-address.

Question closed.

Manoj Verma

Jun 29, 2016, 12:05:55 PM6/29/16
to Kaa project
hey alxender thanks please let us know some work around for the same :)

Peter Krutsiuk

Jul 1, 2016, 6:58:52 AM7/1/16
to Kaa project
Hi,

Check out the value for transport_public_interface property in /etc/kaa-node/conf/kaa-node.properties file. If your select NAT network mode in Sandbox VM network section (refer to video from the Kaa Sandbox documentation page) that it must be set to localhost you can check it also from Sandbox web UI in Networking section), if Bridge mode selected - ip address from your local network (external ip address in Alexander's answer).
Refer to How can I change the Bootstrap host in the generated SDK topic at Frequently asked questions documentation page for more details.

Best regards,
Peter.

Tran Kieu

Oct 13, 2016, 1:45:14 PM10/13/16
to Kaa project
Hi Alexander,

I now have the same problem with you.
I wonder if you have solved it yet.
And How did you solve?
Please share with me!
Best regards,
Tran.

Vào 01:28:53 UTC+7 Thứ Bảy, ngày 07 tháng 5 năm 2016, Alexander Sirotin đã viết: