Problems with Settings Import

Danny

Jun 16, 2016, 3:17:58 PM6/16/16
to K-9 Mail
I can select the settings.k9s file, but then a error message pops up (Settings not imported).

Export and Import Version 5.010

Thanks for help!

Danny

Philip Whitehouse

Jun 16, 2016, 4:32:48 PM6/16/16
to k-9-...@googlegroups.com
Without seeing either a debug log or the settings file it's not really possible to know why this is happening.

I realise getting a debug log is tricky - if you could forward me the settings file I could see if I can reproduce it? The settings file contains server info and usernames but not passwords.
>--
>--
>
>---
>Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
>an email to k-9-mail+u...@googlegroups.com.

Best regards,

Philip Whitehouse

Danny

Jun 16, 2016, 5:59:53 PM6/16/16
to K-9 Mail
If I wold have a debug log, I think I could solve the problem. But I do not have any idea, what went wrong.

Any ideas?

Martin Soriano

Sep 9, 2016, 9:17:47 AM9/9/16
to K-9 Mail

Dear friends.
I is new in this groups.
Try to open a new theme, but dont is possible.
I have a heavy problem.
In four diferent phones is same problem.
Install k-9. When try to import accounts appear this screen (try to import one image or music....)
Is dont possible to find the files of old backup, dont have option to navigate in the file system, only the image galery or the music directory.
I dont understand.
Help me please, I have eight accounts, and is boured of retype all in any phone each time of change.

Many thanks.

Martin.