Saving Attachments on SD

Uwe Deutscher

Jun 19, 2017, 7:13:07 AM6/19/17
to K-9 Mail
I used to save my attachments on my external SD with my HTC Sensation XE under Android 4.03.
I now changed to a Sony Xperia Z5 Premium under Android 7.0.

A 128GB SD is intalled, in General Settings of K-9 the path to a folder on the SD is set, in Account Settings of K-9 external memory is set and in Android 7.0 App settings writing on external memory is granted for K-9.
Despite all this whenever I try to save an attachment I get the error message "Saving on SD memory failed".

I am using the most current version of K-9.

What can I do?

KR

Uwe