Heads-up Notifications / notification action options

Josh Brooks-Budhoo

Nov 10, 2015, 2:34:50 PM11/10/15
to K-9 Mail
Hi all,

Sorry if this is a duplicate post or if this is the wrong place to post this. I've had a dig around the in-app settings and done some preliminary searches on this forum and the issue tracker, and I can't find a topic that addresses the questions I have.

1. Are there plans to/is there an option to include Heads-Up Notifications in K-9, so that rather than just the sound and status bar notification a message preview with action buttons appears (as in https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/notifiers/notifications.html#Heads-up )?

2. I use a Google Apps account with K-9 and I'd like the options in the notification to include Archive instead of either "Mark Read" or "Delete". Have I missed an option somewhere to configure that? If not, are there plans to include it in a future release?

Thanks in advance for any replies or pointers in the right direction.