Backup/restore issues

Dennis Rockwell

Aug 23, 2015, 6:25:17 PM8/23/15
to k-9-...@googlegroups.com
I just transferred K9 to a new device, and used backup and restore and had the following issues:

Some folders had the wrong "show in top group" setting.

The order of accounts was not preserved.

The number of preview lines was not preserved.

More if I find any.

Same K9 version (5.107), both devices are gen 1 Nexus 7, old Android 5.1.1Lollipop, new device 4.4.3. Performance issues (of everything) drove me to downgrade.

Dennis

Dennis

Sent from my Nexus 7 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

GlueFactoryBJJ

Aug 27, 2015, 6:06:02 PM8/27/15
to K-9 Mail
Were you able to get both your emails and settings transferred or just your settings.  I am currently unable to upgrade my phone because I cannot find any way to back up my emails.

Scott