Keyboard freezes when typing message

Heleen Ransijn

Apr 25, 2015, 5:33:11 PM4/25/15
to k-9-...@googlegroups.com
I have been using K-9 mail to my great satisfaction for approx. a year now. However, since a week or so, I have been experiencing problems while writing mail. After having typed a few words, the keyboard freezes and only occasionally de-freezes, thus making it only occasionally possible to continue typing. Needless to say this makes writing emails next to impossible. Any clues to what might be causing this and, more to the point, how to solve it?

As far as I can see this only occurs on my tablet, a Samsung Tab 2. On my phone this problem does not occur.

Other applications on my Samsung are working OK with keyboard (I tried QuickOffice, for instance). Uninstalling and re-installing did not solve this problem. Neither did unistalling and installing earlier version (5.001).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Heleen Ransijn

Heleen Ransijn

May 6, 2015, 5:08:15 AM5/6/15