2 small problems (signature and notification sound)

michele renai

Aug 22, 2017, 5:36:26 AM8/22/17
to K-9 Mail

dear all

2 simple (hopefully) questions:

1.       I have settled a signature on my account and when I write a new message it works properly. The problem is when I reply or forward an email: I don’t find a way to use my signature. Is it possible to set that automatically the signature appear on every outbound message or maybe manually each time I write an email?

2.       Can I change the volume of the notification sound? How to do it?

Thank you!

Uwe Deutscher

Aug 22, 2017, 7:33:44 AM8/22/17
to michele renai, K-9 Mail
The signature is below the forwarded or replied email right at the bottom.

You can only change the volume of the notifications in the settings of your phone.

Oct 9, 2017, 11:54:22 PM10/9/17
to K-9 Mail
Team,

For the same issue I too have , Is there any Fix or Solution by support team.

Any Settings to be made ?

Every time Signature should be removed