INSTALL - some problems for running demo

kx1...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2013, 9:54:38 PM9/20/13
to jz...@googlegroups.com
I have some problems for running demo.

I think it's an install problem when I run the demo.
 The error is

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no gluegen-rt in java.library.path
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
    at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase.loadLibraryInternal(JNILibLoaderBase.java:454)
    at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase.access$000(JNILibLoaderBase.java:59)
    at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase$DefaultAction.loadLibrary(JNILibLoaderBase.java:90)
    at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase.loadLibrary(JNILibLoaderBase.java:328)
    at com.jogamp.common.os.DynamicLibraryBundle$GlueJNILibLoader.loadLibrary(DynamicLibraryBundle.java:390)
    at com.jogamp.common.os.Platform$2.run(Platform.java:249)
    at com.jogamp.common.os.Platform.loadGlueGenRTImpl(Platform.java:231)
    at com.jogamp.common.os.Platform.<clinit>(Platform.java:183)
    at javax.media.opengl.GLProfile.<clinit>(GLProfile.java:99)
    at org.jzy3d.global.Settings.<init>(Settings.java:12)
    at org.jzy3d.global.Settings.getInstance(Settings.java:21)
    at org.jzy3d.chart.Chart.<init>(Chart.java:59)
    at org.jzy3d.chart.Chart.<init>(Chart.java:49)
    at MolecularSimulation.threeD.main(threeD.java:36)

I downloaded the 0.9 version org.jzy3d-0.9-demos-exe and org.jzy3d-0.9-dependencies.

And use project->properties->library->Add external add all the .jar to eclipse.

My laptop is 64 bit win 8 .

I read some posts in this group, some of problems is jogl, and the some solution links does not work.
 I am a new person in this filed. Maybe this is a easy problem.;)
I really do not know how to solve it. Sorry about this.

I really appreciate it.

Nina
error.PNG

Martin Pernollet

Sep 22, 2013, 9:58:42 AM9/22/13
to Jzy3d

2013/9/21 <kx1...@gmail.com>

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Jzy3d.

kx1...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2013, 10:40:02 PM9/23/13
to jz...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much!

When I use the demo, it works.

But I have a question.

If I want to display different point in the 3D, when they display, do u have function to display which item you display, I mean maybe use the different color and shape to distinguish  the different item, and display the color and shape in the right. So I can know which item is which one.

Attachment is the sample for 2D.

Do you have the function for this?

Thanks again.
在 2013年9月22日星期日UTC-4上午9时58分42秒,Martin写道:
sample.jpg

Martin Pernollet

Sep 24, 2013, 4:02:10 AM9/24/13
to Jzy3d
There is only a legend for colorbars, that describe a function (e.g. http://jzy3d.org/gallery/web/demo-surface-nowireframe.png)
There is no existing code to draw legends made of a list of items as you like.
But you might do it on your own by looking at AwtChart implementation (maybe you can reuse your existing legend if it is based on Java2d)

Nina

Sep 25, 2013, 6:04:07 PM9/25/13
to jz...@googlegroups.com
Hey Martin,

Thanks for your reply.

I wonder if I can used the different color to draw the point in the 3D?

Then I can distinguish them.

If I have 5 points, Could I give five different colors to draw these point in 3D?

Could I use your Jzy3D like that?

I really appreciate it.

Nina

Martin Pernollet

Oct 9, 2013, 11:05:54 AM10/9/13
to Jzy3d
Yes you can, see class Scatter.

kx1...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2013, 10:08:02 PM10/11/13
to jz...@googlegroups.com
Hey Martin,

Thanks for your quick response.

I am a freshan in this domain.

I used version 0.9, and I downloaded from your website named org.jzy3d-0.9-tutorials, org.jzy3d-0.9-dependencies, and org.jzy3d-0.9-demos-exe. And it has jogl2-rc10 inside. So it probably the newest version. Or I need to download 0.9a3? This is the newest version?

Could you please give some links or tutorials for Maven or something else to handle my problem?

I really appreciate it.

Nina

Martin Pernollet

Oct 13, 2013, 10:19:35 AM10/13/13