Problem running chart with SWT

peter.petrov

Jan 17, 2012, 9:19:04 AM1/17/12
to Jzy3d
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no swt-
win32-3347 or swt-win32 in swt.library.path, java.library.path or the
jar file
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Library.java:219)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Library.java:151)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.C.<clinit>(C.java:21)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<clinit>(Display.java:126)
at Test1.main(Test1.java:87)

Any ideas what I should install additionally to get my code working?
Seems I am missing some SWT specific DLLs, which ones should I get and
where from?

I have Windows 7 64-bit, Java 1.6.0_26 and jzy3d version 0.9.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Peter

Martin Pernollet

Jan 17, 2012, 11:13:10 AM1/17/12
to jz...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Jzy3d dependencies are provided with swt.jar and swt-debug.jar.
I just recreated an eclipse project for running the SWT demo for 0.9, and it works fine. I am using a Win7 64b as well, with java 6.
Are you able to run the the swt sample?

Maybe your are running in a RCP app which has a different SWT jar version with native libraries you forgot to add?

Regards,
Martin

Peter Petrov

Jan 17, 2012, 4:52:47 PM1/17/12
to jz...@googlegroups.com, Peter Petrov

Oh, OK, so these DLLs are in the JARs you mention, I just saw them there.

I thought all DLLs which I need at runtime are just those you listed as a response to the previous post of mine.

OK, I will see how I can reference these DLLs tomorrow, need to add them somehow to my –Djava.library.path.

Do you recommend extracting them outside of the JAR or some other technique?

Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again.

Martin Pernollet

Jan 17, 2012, 4:56:50 PM1/17/12
to jz...@googlegroups.com, Peter Petrov

2012/1/17 Peter Petrov <p.a.p...@gmail.com>

Oh, OK, so these DLLs are in the JARs you mention, I just saw them there.

I thought all DLLs which I need at runtime are just those you listed as a response to the previous post of mine.

OK, I will see how I can reference these DLLs tomorrow, need to add them somehow to my –Djava.library.path.

Do you recommend extracting them outside of the JAR or some other technique?

I have no recommandations since for me it works "as is", by simply adding the swt jars to the path.

Peter Petrov

Jan 17, 2012, 4:59:50 PM1/17/12
to Martin Pernollet, jz...@googlegroups.com

by simply adding the swt jars to the path

You mean to the -Djava.library.path or to the classpath?

I guess the former.

OK, will do that, didn’t find this mentioned anywhere in the jzy3d docs, I believe.

Apologies if it is mentioned already somewhere.

Regards,

Peter

Martin Pernollet

Jan 17, 2012, 5:13:35 PM1/17/12
to p.a.p...@gmail.com, jz...@googlegroups.com

2012/1/17 Peter Petrov <p.a.p...@gmail.com>

by simply adding the swt jars to the path

You mean to the -Djava.library.path or to the classpath?

I guess the former.

Actually to the list of eclipse referenced libraries, so I guess it means the former :) My experience of integrating jzy3d with swt is 4 years behind, so I don't really remember how we dealt with this path question.

OK, will do that, didn’t find this mentioned anywhere in the jzy3d docs, I believe.

Apologies if it is mentioned already somewhere.

First time somebody speaks about that problem, no worry!

Peter Petrov

Jan 17, 2012, 5:21:30 PM1/17/12
to Martin Pernollet, jz...@googlegroups.com, Peter Petrov

OK, I think I got the main point.