Re: Enabling editing in grid

Jon Bomgardner

Aug 30, 2012, 2:14:53 PM8/30/12
to jx...@googlegroups.com
Hi, can you provide a sample on the web somewhere that I can check out?  Perhaps you can set up an example on jsfiddle.com?

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 8:48:51 AM UTC-7, Json wrote:
Hello ,

I have created jx.grid and attach editor editor class to it. Now when i am double clikcing on any cell to enable editing , it is throwing error in jx.lin in editor class in getcelldata()

Error :: hasClass() doesnot exist and getParent() too. i feel jx.lib is not able to recognize  hasClass() and getParent() anywhere in this .js file.

I am using IE8 , please let me know the reason why it is happening.

Regards

Json

Sep 6, 2012, 12:08:46 PM9/6/12
to jx...@googlegroups.com
you can see my comments for details. please help

regards
saurabh

On Monday, September 3, 2012 9:40:27 PM UTC+5:30, Json wrote:
Hello jon. i will provide you my class file tommorow if its really required , i dont have that handy with me right now

Meanwhile , i am facing issues in grid editing of cell values. i am succesfully able to create gird and can see rows and columns binded to it but when i double click on any cell it throws an error as i said in my below email.

Regards

Jon Bomgardner

Sep 6, 2012, 4:56:08 PM9/6/12
to jx...@googlegroups.com

Json,

When this error comes up do you get a stack trace? Is it only happening in IE8 and have you tried it in firefox and/or chrome?  In this case I don't think the problem is in your code but rather in the grid class' code somewhere. It would really help to have a stack trace of some kind so I can follow it back and see what's going on. Honestly the grid cell editor hasn't seen a lot of work after it was written and it wasn't my code. It may take me a while to track down what's happening.

Thanks,
Jon