jx.TabBox

Daryl Wood

May 21, 2012, 4:41:52 PM5/21/12
to jx...@googlegroups.com
Looking to use the tab functionality of this library and am having some difficulty with it.  Using the simple api example from jxlib.org, I'm rendering two <div class="jxPanel JxTabBox"> divs when I should only get one.

Is there better documentation somewhere on the tab functionality and the library itself?

Jon Bomgardner

May 22, 2012, 6:59:45 PM5/22/12
to jx...@googlegroups.com
The API and examples on jxlib.org are really the only documentation we have besides looking into the code itself.  I'm using the tabbox myself in a project and have not noticed this behavior. What version are you using and can you post an example of the code that is causing the issue?

Thanks,
Jon