Splitter

fractorr

Dec 23, 2012, 2:23:19 PM12/23/12
to jx...@googlegroups.com
I am upgrading an app of mine to JxLib 3.  I want to have the app in a splitter with just a large left pane and a smaller pane on the right which is going to container several toolbars in a panel set.  The splitter is long and I would like it so that when I scroll down the page the panel set in the small right panel will always scroll with the page so that it always remains at the top of the page.  I just wondering if there is an easy way to accomplish this?  If so could you give some pointers how I might best do this.