Fwd: JFokus 2015 - the VM Tech Day

Charles Oliver Nutter

Jan 21, 2015, 12:25:17 PM1/21/15
to JVM Languages
I think many folks on this list would be interested too.

Jan 26, 2015, 3:38:38 AM1/26/15
to jvm-la...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I just registered and look forward to hearing your talk on Monday!

We have a few projects starting that will give us more time to work on Renjin this year so I'm excited to hear these talks!

-Alex