validation test 3 problem.

cherry

Jul 11, 2012, 2:14:34 AM7/11/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i used LBS quickstart: "Indoor Location Based Channels", and i only changed the coordinates to the coordinates i wanted.
and i got this when validating the project. (attached).
is there anything else i need to change or add?

Thanks.
prob.PNG

Fernando Gallego

Jul 12, 2012, 3:12:26 AM7/12/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It looks like your PHP is not being executed and the server is returning a html page with the list of contents.

You need php to be installed on your server to be able to return the xml file that is expected.

Fernando.

Frank_junaio

Jul 14, 2012, 4:11:32 AM7/14/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
Also, perhaps the .htaccess might not be executed. Try to end your callback URL with /index.php?path=

E.g.: https://mychallelserver.com/channel1/html/index.php?path=

Best,
Frank

cherry

Jul 16, 2012, 2:42:21 AM7/16/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
we have installed php on our server, and we tried changing our callback url ending it with /index.php?path=.
and got this when validating the project.

Thanks.
Capture.PNG

Frank_junaio

Jul 16, 2012, 3:25:08 AM7/16/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

it says that it cannot find your search.php.
In your index.php it includes the search.php. please make sure that this is correctly pointing to where your search.php is sitting.

Frank

cherry

Jul 17, 2012, 10:57:51 PM7/17/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
Hii,
now when we validate, it say that "No icon specified (<icon></icon>)."
where should we put the icon?
  • "infoScreen",
    "0.5,0.15",
    WWW_ROOT."/resources/LLA_prompt.md2_enc",
    WWW_ROOT."/resources/lla_prompt.png",
    .17,
    "this is mrt station",
    "http://wctc.sp.edu.sg/Lanlanimages/fc5.jpg",