Junaio - Samsung Galaxy S3

VGI Dev

Oct 7, 2012, 10:25:24 PM10/7/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com

Would there be any compatibility issues with Junaio and  Samsung Galaxy S3? We tried several location based channels (ours and the ones available in the ‘Popular’ list) and all crashed Junaio after clicking on links to web pages or YouTube videos in the details screens of the POIs. The same channels in the Galaxy S worked fine.

Archana Nair

Oct 9, 2012, 2:04:41 AM10/9/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Can you please help me to undestand the implementaion of AR in Android App.

Regards,
Archana

Fernando Gallego

Oct 9, 2012, 3:47:54 AM10/9/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we haven't experienced any issues like this on SGS3 ourselves. Can you please let us know the exact Model Number and Operating System Version you're using?

Thanks,
Stefan

Arsalan Malik

Oct 9, 2012, 4:13:03 AM10/9/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

In addition to device model and OS version, can you also provide logcat output when the application crashed.

Regards,

Arsalan

--

***Join us for the most exciting Augmented Reality event in 2012! Sign up today at: www.metaio.com/insideAR

DEV VGI

Oct 9, 2012, 11:03:25 AM10/9/12

We are using Junaio 4.5 and this is the device/OS info:

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/IMM76D) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30

Here is the sequence we followed:

1.  Open Junaio

2.   Wait for location based channels to load (or load our test channel)

3.  Touch any floating POI

4. POI detail window opens

5. Touch any button with a link

6. Junaio crashes (instead of opening the web page link) and we are back to the initial S3 screen.

We followed the same steps on a couple Android devices (Galaxy S, Galaxy S 4G, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Nexus 7) and the problem occurs only with the Galaxy S3.

Arsalan: Let me know if getting a logcat is only applicable for an app development.

Thanks,

Jose

Arsalan Malik

Oct 10, 2012, 5:11:41 AM10/10/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jose,

Logcat will be helpful.

You can download free aLogcat (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.jtb.alogcat) from GooglePlay to read and share logs. Note that you need to run aLogcat before running Junaio to capture complete log.

Thanks,
Arsalan

Oct 11, 2012, 8:37:54 PM10/11/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Arsalan. The log file is available at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj2c9vqa7lfwoiw/S3-2012-10-11.txt

Let me know if you see the data you are looking for. If not, we can run aLogcat again with different parameters for the log display.

Jose