Urgent !! Unable to refresh POIs after filtering.

cherry

Oct 1, 2012, 4:09:45 AM10/1/12
Hi everyone~

I have problems for allowing the pois to refresh!
currently, i am able to see the alert showing the selected value,
but it cant refresh, or it cant get back to the handleSceneEvents.
is there other way i can do filtering?
please help me take a look at my files and give me some suggestions !

by the way, may i know what does " type and trackingInformation " means?
why must we have that at the handleSceneEvents.

i have this part in my JS,
where i want it to only show the pois i want,
function activateChange(){
alert(selected);
handleSceneEvents(type, trackingInformation); //is this part correct? can i jus call handlesceneevnts like that?
}

Thanks alot !!!

Cherry!
logic_LBS6.js