No Camera: Asus Transformer Pad TF300T

MarkD

Jul 5, 2012, 4:46:58 PM7/5/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com

Well I am I missing something, a setting perhaps? I have a new Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, with the latest firmware update and Junaio updates, as of July 5th 2012.

 At this time I have no camera view at all. I can load channels and see POIs, however I have no camera in live view, or in scan view. Developer view, or normal, no matter. Other AR apps, mLayar, Wikitude, for example,  function correctly.

 Is this a known problem or is there something I need to set on this android device for the camera to function correctly with Junaio?

Mark

Stefan

Jul 6, 2012, 3:35:51 AM7/6/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.
We have received a similar report for the Acer A700. We're currently looking into the issue and will post an update as soon as it's fixed.

Cheers,
Stefan

Martin Adam

Jul 6, 2012, 4:59:55 AM7/6/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
In addition:
On the ZTE Light Tab 2 the wrong camera gets activated and there is no way to change it. It doesn't make much sense if the activated camera and the screen are on the same side of the tablet... Looks like ZTE has got a wrong index for the back side and the front side camera.

Martin Adam
mCRUMBS GmbH
Tapiauer Allee 37
14055 Berlin
Germany
T +49-30-20237884-0
F +49-30-20237884-9

MarkD

Jul 6, 2012, 11:53:00 AM7/6/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Stefan,

Thank you very much for the reply. Let me also add that the top menubar button to display the List/Map/Live view seems very erratic in its behavior. Sometimes it appears, sometimes not.

Looking forward to the update and fixes. Is there another more standard place to report bugs?

Mark

Fernando Gallego

Jul 10, 2012, 8:26:29 AM7/10/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
HI MarkD,

the issue with the button for changing the view is only on Android, iOS or both?

You can send bug reports directly to us at  deve...@junaio.com but please use it only for bugs, suggestions, etc. but not for questions.

Thank you!

Fernando.

Robin Edgar

Oct 4, 2012, 9:44:20 AM10/4/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
I'm running into the same trouble with a white label tablet - it uses the front camera and there is no way to select the rear camera in Junaio. The camera app itself allows me to change which camera to use, so I know it's possible!

Robin