Translation/Rotation of 3D Object after Loading

George

Sep 28, 2012, 10:59:59 AM9/28/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com

Sorry if this is obvious but...

Once I download/output a 3D object (your example code below) can I rotate it (or translate it) without having to go back to the web address of the resource or adding an new poi?

That is, can I rotate/translate "trex" again (possibly while removing the previous instance) without having to animate this?

//T-Rex as encrypted md2
$oObject = ArelXMLHelper::createLocationBasedModel3D(
  "trex", //ID
  "The T-Rex", //name
  "http://dev.junaio.com/publisherDownload/tutorial/trex.md2_enc", //model
  "http://dev.junaio.com/publisherDownload/tutorial/trextexture.png", //texture
  $tRexLocation, //position
  array(3,3,3), //scale
  new ArelRotation(ArelRotation::ROTATION_EULERDEG, array(0,0,0)) //rotation
);
//output the trex
ArelXMLHelper::outputObject($oObject);

Stefan

Oct 4, 2012, 4:12:41 AM10/4/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com

George

Oct 12, 2012, 3:46:40 PM10/12/12
to junaio-d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I missed the obvious. Thanks for the great guidance.