Does anyone use BBEditTextWrangler-julia.plist?

Tony Kelman

May 27, 2016, 4:41:41 PM5/27/16
to julia-users
If so, speak up soon. It will be deleted or moved to a separate repository, depending whether anyone responds. It contains lists of exports which should really be autogenerated, and it's getting distracting to maintain it in base when we change exports.

https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/blob/master/contrib/BBEditTextWrangler-julia.plist

Lyndon White

May 27, 2016, 10:59:17 PM5/27/16
to julia-users
I am not.

Re: Generating lists exports automatically, a simple call to `names(Base)` would probably do it.
I'm doing more complex lists of exports in  https://github.com/oxinabox/julia-vim-completions

Julia reflection is strong enough, for this kinda thing.

Tony Kelman

May 31, 2016, 10:49:20 AM5/31/16
to julia-users
Agreed, but that can wait until someone wants to resurrect it and use it. If such a person comes upon this thread some time in the future, the removal PR was https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/pull/16637, and you can restore the state of the file from immediately before it was deleted at https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/blob/f75e74d212dab946e3b62dee8440083d64bd74be/contrib/BBEditTextWrangler-julia.plist. I think an organization for various Julia editor support repos would be a good idea if someone wants to do the migration work. I created a placeholder but don't plan on doing that work in the immediate future, so let me know if you'd like an invite to the placeholder organization.

Femto Trader

May 31, 2016, 2:40:54 PM5/31/16
to julia-users
I use it !!!