Julia 0.4.6 MD5's are not Matching...

Danny Hunt

Jun 27, 2016, 4:35:13 PM6/27/16
to julia-users
Julia Support,

Thanks for this awesome language!

Twice today I have downloaded the latest Julia version 0.4.6 and checked the MD5 against the posted hash and they are not matching, the previous released did.  As a backup I checked with a second checker and checked SHA256 as well.  All checksums are negative.

Thanks in advance,
Danny K. Hunt

Tony Kelman

Jun 27, 2016, 5:34:54 PM6/27/16
to julia-users
My mistake. Automated code signing of the Windows binaries has been problematic for the last several months, so I've had to do it manually. The code signing happened after downloading the unsigned binaries and calculating their checksums, so just a mistake in the order these ran in since codesigning on Windows changes the file contents. I'll re-upload new checksum files shortly.

Danny Hunt

Jun 27, 2016, 8:46:37 PM6/27/16
to julia-users
All better now, thanks!